domingo, 21 de febrero de 2010

Poor Meg

I know I already posted something earlier today but I just had to write this somewhere. Tonight at dinner I realized I am living in an episode of Family Guy where poor 7-year old middle-child Sara is the Meg of the family. No jokes, everyone blames her for everything that goes wrong at mealtimes, she whines for help and they tell her "Sara, ya vale, por favor, ack ahhh! (Sara enough already, pleaseeee ack ahhhhh!)", and then to top it off all the other kids set her up to get in trouble (think blowing bubbles in the milk when Mom's not looking then telling Mom it was Sara, Sara gets yelled out and no dessert). Hahaha it's so mean to laugh but it's seriously ridiculous how big of a scapegoat this poor little Spaniard is in her family, but she doesn't seem to mind too much. Poor Meg, I mean Sara.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario